Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe: Well, if you are someone who loves chicken and want to combine the meat with some healthy food option, you sure will love the recipe that we are going to discuss as part of this article. The recipe is called the Avocado Chicken Salad and is one unique food item in itself as it can be used to stuff sandwiches or you can wat the salad as a meal in itself. So, let us see how to make the Avocado Chicken Salad:
The Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe is such a simple recipe. It hardly requires any fancy ingredients and still manages to deliver on taste. In this section, let us look into the different ingredients that are required for making this dish:
- Chicken breasts which you need to shred. After shredding, chopping of the breasts is also a must. Two full sizes of the chicken breasts should serve the purpose.
- Avocados is another ingredient that goes into the dish and is required to make the dish creamy. A couple of avocadoes will serve the purpose
- You also require bacon to go with the Avocado Chicken Salad. 6 oz of the lean bacon should be good enough. You should cook it in an appropriate manner and chop it and keep it aside
- You also require a cup of corn. Frozen corn can also be used for the Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe. Another way of getting the corn is to first cook the cob and get the corn
- Green onion is another required ingredient. You should chop it well into slices appropriately
- A few tablespoons of dill is another important ingredient to go into the recipe well
- For the dressing, you would need a few drops of olive oil. Use the virgin olive oil for best results and also for good health
- Table salt as per the taste of those who are intended to consume the avocado chicken salad
- A few tablespoons of lemon juice
- Finally, you also require the black pepper to spice the chicken avocado salad up and to give it a nice flavour
Thus, the above are the very few ingredients that are required to prepare the simple, yet mouth-watering avocado chicken salad. In the section that follows, we shall see the detailed recipe of the Avocado Chicken Salad.
For Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe:
When you see the recipe for the Avocado Chicken Salad, you shall be surprised to know that you can make such an elegant and delicious chicken dish in such a simple and easy way. Without wasting much time, let us have a look into the main recipe for making the Avocado Chicken Salad:
- Take the two chicken breasts that is the main ingredient that has to go into the salad. You need to shred these chicken breasts before they are place in a bowl which can be used to mix different types of ingredients
- Post that, you need to work with the avocadoes. All you have to do is take a couple of full-sized avocadoes and peel the same.
- then you need to cut them into pieces. Be careful to not cut the fruit into either very small or very large pieces. You should cut the avocado in such a way that when you eat it as part of the chicken salad, you feel comfortable.
- The cut fruit of avocado should be added along with the chicken breasts
- Post that, take the corn that you must have cooked by now
- Mix the cut green onion, the corn, the pieces of bacon, as well as the dill that you will have taken for the Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe
- Now the virgin olive oil, the salt and pepper, and the couple of tablespoons of lemon juice should be mixed together so much so that they are used for the dressing of the salad which gives this chicken salad its delicious taste and flavour.
- All the ingredients are tossed well together so that they can mix in an appropriate manner.
Your mouth-watering Avocado Chicken Salad is now ready, and you can easily serve it to your near and dear ones.
Thus, as is clear from the above article, the Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe is quite an easy one and can easily be your go-to recipe if you are someone who loves chicken and want a healthy food option. the Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe is really delicious and something which cannot be resisted by either you or your family and friends.
Read Also : Southwestern Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
The Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe is easy and excellent at the same time-something that no chicken lover shall be able to resist. You get a very nice bite from the bacon that you have added and also the texture of the avocado blends perfectly with this innovative recipe. If you are someone who is looking towards adding more protein into this salad, you can easily add an egg or too. What I love the most about this recipe is that you need not eat the entire salad at one go. The Avocado Chicken Salad can be easily stored in your refrigerator and you can always eat it later!